24 swims – 1 Rod/Pole only
Lake match record now stands at over 200lb with multiple bags per match often exceeding 100lb
No Keepnets for pleasure anglers
- Stocked with 2,500 lb of Carp originally to include commons, mirrors F1’s and ghost carp.
- Carp now to 15lb and Ide to 4lb.
- Further Stocked with 5,000 lb of mirrors and commons from 2lb to 8lb.
- Over 7,000lb of fish for 24 pegs. + roach, rudd and ide
- Day ticket £8.00 adult (16 to 64)
- Day Ticket £6.00 Concession (Adults 65 and Juniors 15 and Under)
Wagtail Pool General Rules
No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
1 rod only on all pleasure lakes
All landing nets, slings and cradles must be dipped before you start fishing, even if you fished the day before redipping is a MUST no exceptions.
No bite alarms
No boilies bigger than 10mm
Barbless Hooks Only, hook checks will be carried out anyone having a barbed hook will be asked to leave.
No Tiger Nuts
No Keepnets Allowed whilst pleasure fishing unless organised with onsite management
Unhooking Mats must be used when handling fish unless match fishing style
Children under 14 must be supervised by 18+Adult
Please take all cans, bottles and litter home
No Barbecues on the grass – use barbecues provided
Wagtail Pool Match Rules
- No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
- 1 rod only at all times, you are allowed to feed your pole line whilst your rod is out.
- All nets must be dipped and placed behind you and placed in 15mins before the start of the match.
- All nets MUST be dipped on every visit no exceptions
- Maximum 50lb. in a keep net and maximum 5/6 hours
- No bite alarms
- Do not leave rods unattended. You will lose it!
- No hooks larger than a size 10
- Please make sure Line and Elastic are strong enough
- No Surface Fishing, No Boilies over 8mm.
- No Nuts
- Ground Bait Allowed
- Please take all cans, bottles and litter home
Match Lakes Video
2 Islands, Kingfisher,
Match Lakes from the sky!
Phoenix, 2 Islands, Kingfisher,